Llámanos: 93 217 65 67 - 93 217 61 16 Call Us: 93 217 65 67 - 93 217 61 16 pedidos@telebotella.es

Viña Zorzal Graciano Tinto, Young 2019

If we decant it 30 minutes before drinking it, we will find surprise of the evolution of the graciano grape. Fermentation at 75% in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 25% is made in new French oak barrels, then 4 months in their cellars. Wood touch.

Additional information

D.O Navarra
Type of wine Red
Year/Ageing 2019
Grape Graciano
Winery Zorzal Winery
Graduation 13%
Meridaje Red meats, stews, beans, game, cured cheeses, sausages.

Tasting note

View

Nose

Boca

Clear, bright, medium intensity, garnet color. Clean and intense. Aroma of berries and red fruits, spices, earthy. Dry and fresh, very marked acidity. Very ample, balanced, fleshy, with hints of berries and spices. Mineral and with a very marked personality. Persistent.

9,90 

Quantity In stock
Uva Vinos

Graciano

Denominación de origen

D.O. Navarra

Customers reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Viña Zorzal Graciano Tinto, Young 2019”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Search for products

Back to Top
Product has been added to your cart