The downloading of this type of elements implies the ability to collect information on the user’s activity and has implications in relation to their privacy.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you browse websites. A simple example would be when you go to a webmail account page such as Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo Mail.
Cookies allow a web site to recognize a user’s browser and to do not contain or collect information. They are used, for example, to keep the user authenticated in an account as above without requiring the user to authenticate each time he/she accesses his/her account. Another example is advertising, where based on ads that the user has previously visited, they try to offer more relevant ads.
Ironika Keyword Marketing uses the following types of cookies:
– First party cookiesare strictly necessary cookies. They allow the user to interact with the website using all its functions. (Duration between 23 days and three months).
– Performance and analytics cookiesare cookies used for analytics and statistics to improve the website experience. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors. (Duration between 100 days and 1 year).
– Affiliation cookiesAs a website with affiliate links, this type of cookie allows the affiliate company to detect that a customer of yours has come from this site.
– Advertising cookies: these are cookies used by the advertising elements of the websites (Google AdSense, Tradedoubler, …).
Likewise, Google Analytics enables cookies in the website domain called:
– “__utma”: is required for Google Analytics to function and has an expiration period of 2 years.
– “__utmz”: is used to track the location of the visit, i.e. from where and how the user has arrived at our website and expires after 6 months).
The objective is to collect statistics: the number of visits, the period of consultation, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the global location of the visitor, the contents visited on the website, as well as other parameters of the traffic on the website, always from the anonymity.
Google stores this information collected by cookies in a way that does not identify any user. Nor is your IP address associated with any other information you have. In addition, Google Inc. is a signatory to the Safe Harbor Agreement. This agreement guarantees that the transferred data will be treated in accordance with the levels of protection of the European regulations. For more information about Google Analytics you can go to the following link.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Here are the links with instructions for different browsers where you will see how to disable cookies.
However, remember that disabling cookies involves lose functionality on many websites.
– Instructions for for Internet Explorer
– Instructions for Mozilla Firefox
– Instructions for Google Chrome
– Instructions for Safari
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install on your browser which you can access at the following link.
Data Protection Policy
At Telebotella, we respect and value your privacy. This Data Protection Policy describes how we collect, use and protect your personal information when you use our services and our website. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to the terms and conditions described in this policy.
1. Information we collect
1.1 Personally Identifiable Information
We collect information that may directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number when you provide us with your name, email address, mailing address and phone number:
– Make a purchase on our website.
– Subscribe to our newsletter.
– Contact our customer service team.
– Participate in surveys or promotions.
1.2 Navigation Information
We collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses, browser type, operating system and pages visited, to improve the user experience and performance of our website.
2. Use of information
We use your personal information to:
– Process and deliver your orders.
– Communicate with you about your order and provide customer support.
– Send you product and service updates and promotions.
– Personalize and enhance your experience on our website.
– Comply with our legal obligations.
3. Sharing information
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to comply with legal obligations, to process your order or to improve our services. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
4. Data security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft or unauthorized access. We use technological and organizational security measures to protect your data.